Utards

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Utards

I got tired of paging down and seeing posting as "NEVER" so I just decided to post here so that there are at least one!! :

BTW, I only have one wife (the boat's name is "Sister Wife" however), I drink lots of coffee and beer, and I boat on Sundays!!
    (I'm actually from So Cal.)

Re: Utards

Im glad you cleared that up! For a minute I was stereotyping the whole "Utah" thing! LOL

Comment

And since I'm a Notre Dame fan i would guess that you guys would have realized that I'm not a part of the local religion as well. :

Comment

The Utards are Comming! The Utards are Comming! Ahh Shit! one of em's allready here! Hi Wolfie! Good to see ya drop in! Wolfie has a nice eliminator Mini-Day! He and his fellow Clans Men are gonna come down and Check out our little Fathers Day Affair at CFW!! A nice group of fellow Jet Boaters Actually!
        1978 21' Tahiti SC 460 Panther Jet

Comment

and i will second that =pretty cool people

Comment

Thanks guys!!

Comment

CFW / Fathers day... Couldn't pick a better event to come visit that's for sure.!!!
              It's much more than a camping trip.. live band Saturday night (& golf cart racing). It really doesnt get much better.

Comment

Originally posted by Chili View Post
                CFW / Fathers day... Couldn't pick a better event to come visit that's for sure.!!!
                It's much more than a camping trip.. live band Saturday night (& golf cart racing). It really doesnt get much better.
                I'm gonna have to put a little squeeze on the pickle if I'm gonna take Mateo next year!!
                Ever wonder why boogers only smell after you pick em?

Comment

We're looking forward to it...And I've been forewarned to keep my barge out of the way of the real hot rods!!

Comment

Originally posted by bwurst1 View Post
                    I'm gonna have to put a little squeeze on the pickle if I'm gonna take Mateo next year!!
                    Yep, you already have the NOS bottel...just plumb it..

Comment

Ya and I'm gonna have to wrap myself in bubble wrap!

Comment

Yes you are.. Did he mention that he was doing an engine swap.?

Comment

Working...
                        X