think i will be the first here

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• think i will be the first here

great looking site! where did ya'll come from? i currently own to boats a 1982 eddies custom extremely lightweight tx-19 bbc jetaway, berk pump stainless B runs 82-84 no t ram motor, ran 96 on blown 468 . glad to be here. i also have a 1980 Ross 2" runner bottom getting ready to install a 468 bbc with a 8 71 blower.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by taylormanss; 12-24-2012, 09:10 PM.

Re: think i will be the first here

I am second here have Liberator 19 blown Chevy big block and Centurion ski boat. Good to see a familiar face.
    Attached Files

Comment

Hey guys, Welcome to the site.!
      Good lookin boats.

The site used to be just a Northern California thing, but we recently made it nationwide, so you guys really are the first Texas members.!!
      I don't like to go out trying to recruit from other sites, so its good to see some more guys show up. (are you all from TexasHotBoats.?)

What part of Texas are you from.?

How did you hear of us.?

Got any questions about the site or anything just let us know.
      Enjoy & tell a friend.

Comment

I live in Tyler Texas it's a great part of Texas takes me 7 minutes to ramp from my house. We are boating every weekend and seem to make a lot of road trips as well. Nice site looks like a good start. I am on River Dave's as well have known Dave since day one. Texas Hot Boats is very active. Randall and I do a lot of boating together on several lakes in Texas.

Comment

Originally posted by Randyjet View Post
          I am second here have Liberator 19 blown Chevy big block and Centurion ski boat. Good to see a familiar face.
          Nice boat, and welcome to the site. That Liberator looks alot like a Daytona from the pics, whats the history on Liberator?
          Ever wonder why boogers only smell after you pick em?

Comment

great site! yeah i live down in southeast texas we usually boat on lake sam rayburn which happens to be the biggest and most beautiful lake in texas, clean clear water sandy beaches, i will post some pics i boat alot with randyjet , and we go everywhere who knows we may show up where you guys run at on a weekend.

---------- Post added at 09:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:27 AM ----------

i saw a link on another site to this site, never even heard of you guys, glad we found ya!

Comment

Re: think i will bcire the first here

Yea Welcome Texas
              years ago 2 friends of mine moved to some lake in East Texas...cant remember the name of the lake, but there names were Glen+Ray
              Ray had an old Hurricane circle boat..Glen had a Howard flat..called Running on Empty....if you run across them they are cool guys

Comment

I put video of us running a few weeks ago on Rayburn. That lake is the greatest secret on the planet. We have a lot of Great Lakes in Texas but Rayburn is a cut above. Lake Tyler where I live is a Great Lake as well lots of sandy beaches and coves. Keep us informed and we will try to attend an event in your area. We do all the Texas and Oklahoma events so why not a little more travel. Liberator 19 is a splash off eliminator 19 they are identical. Great riding handling boat and with the blower good running.
                http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=1xC9kTmBRPk
                This is at one of the many islands on Rayburn.

Comment

Cool looking lake for sure.!
                  I think i got relatives in Tyler & my ancestors are from Tyler. (know anyone with last name Colgin.?)

If you guys are ever thinking about coming out, you'll want to make it Fathers Day weekend at Camp Far West.!!
                  I cant imagine it gets much better than that anywhere.

I never boated in Texas, but i have been to Austin, Houston, San Antonio, Dallas/FW the major city's for work.. Spent a few nights in Austin & just happened to be the weekend of "Republic of Texas" biker rally. what a first impression of Austin that was. lol
                  Also been thru Huntsville, & Beaumont on my way thru Louisiana, Mississippi, Bama, Florida.

I've been wanting to make a trip to Texas for 4th of July or something, but i'm sure it would be just as rowdy. Probably better to just go on an off-weekend, unless i was going for Aquapalooza or something.

I've said it before.. If i ever move out of California, Texas would be the place.. I really like it, but HAVE to be near a lake.

PS. Also American HotBoats is sponsoring Texas Bounty Hunter H2O this upcoming season.!!

Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Randyjet View Post
                    I put video of us running a few weeks ago on Rayburn. That lake is the greatest secret on the planet. We have a lot of Great Lakes in Texas but Rayburn is a cut above. Lake Tyler where I live is a Great Lake as well lots of sandy beaches and coves. Keep us informed and we will try to attend an event in your area. We do all the Texas and Oklahoma events so why not a little more travel. Liberator 19 is a splash off eliminator 19 they are identical. Great riding handling boat and with the blower good running.
                    http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=1xC9kTmBRPk
                    This is at one of the many islands on Rayburn.
                    What do you know about that Green Winger?

Comment

i know i own that green winger

Comment

Just wondering was that one green when it was new?
                        SOoo spill it whats in that thing...gota love a Green Winger...is it a CP?

Comment

Originally posted by Gone Green View Post
                          Just wondering was that one green when it was new?
                          SOoo spill it whats in that thing...gota love a Green Winger...is it a CP?
                          it is a 1982 eddies custom tx-19 isnt original colors but it is pretty nice paint, boat is very very light has a berkeley jg droop hydraulic diverter stainless B impellar custom grate, of course shoe and ride plate, nozzle bushing, has a jetaway ratchet, i had a 468 blower motor in it runs pretty damn good 96 is as fast as i ever pushed it, only making 5 pounds of boost which is fine with us. getting ready to re install my spare 468 tunnel ram motor nothing special but it still runs 82-84 and i can put the backseat back in. i am going freshening up the 468 blower motor and it will be going into the 2" runner bottom i just aquired, to see what it will do.

Comment

That winger is green? never would've guessed that. Looks red to me. Sometimes it suck being colorblind, Badass either way!
                            Ever wonder why boogers only smell after you pick em?

Comment

red green blue yellow they are all the same. my next boat will be chrome

Comment

Working...
                              X