Racing..?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Racing..?

Any of you guys do any racing out there.?
    Is there any racing out there & if so what sanctions.?

Would love to add more events to the calendar. (and sponsor some more boats )

Re: Racing..?

Chili
    They have drag races at Marble lakr on friday evenings and two events on saturdays I will try to get the schedule for you.I dont know how they start or anything I dont think they are sanctioned,but theyre pretty much run what you brung.Better than nuthin.Ken
    "i always make sure i do my best when it comes to customer service, cuz lets face it return customers and referals are the way most of us stay in bizz."yeah sure

Comment

Oh yea, a just for fun thing eh.. that's always cool.!
      Any safety crew at all?

Comment

They have Friday night grudge races.....then there is a couple weekend parties with the bikini babes.....800'.....hmmmmm must be time for 37's in the box. I am not real sure if I should post this clip...Aaron is still upset that the wackers kicked his ass....All DAY LONG !!!
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v8ncn...feature=relmfu

---------- Post added at 08:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:53 AM ----------

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Marble Lake Race Schedule

We had our Marble Lake meeting Friday nite. This is the schedule we have set.

Fri June 8th
        Fri June 29th
        Sat July 14th
        Fri July 27th
        Fri August 10th
        Sat August 18th

Friday nite races will start at 6pm and end at 8:30pm. Saturday dates will start at Noon and end at 6pm. We had a real nice visit with the authorities and they have absolutely no problem with these events. The only thing they ask is that we make sure when the end time has come that there is absolutely no more racing. They do not require that your boat goes back to the trailer, but once the time has ended your next trip is to the trailer. But if your boat is truly lake legal your free to do as you wish on the lake, just no more racing.. Saturday July 14th will be very similiar to last years satuday event with trophies, awards, live band, t-shirts, coozies. Any questions please feel free to ask.
        sigpic

Comment

I think he let them win so they didnt get bruised egos you know how those whackers are....(Kinda like Ford guys)
          "i always make sure i do my best when it comes to customer service, cuz lets face it return customers and referals are the way most of us stay in bizz."yeah sure

Comment

Originally posted by Canoejockey View Post
            Friday nite races will start at 6pm and end at 8:30pm. Saturday dates will start at Noon and end at 6pm. We had a real nice visit with the authorities and they have absolutely no problem with these events. The only thing they ask is that we make sure when the end time has come that there is absolutely no more racing. They do not require that your boat goes back to the trailer, but once the time has ended your next trip is to the trailer. But if your boat is truly lake legal your free to do as you wish on the lake, just no more racing.. Saturday July 14th will be very similiar to last years satuday event with trophies, awards, live band, t-shirts, coozies. Any questions please feel free to ask.
            Sounds like Fathers day @ CFW

Comment

Working...
            X