Big Wake Week end

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big Wake Week end

OK..some of us will have our boats on display ...we get in for free, Now check this out.. talked to JR today and the Loud n Proud team will be Racing also..plus the Cracker-Box...this is intended to get Racing back in our back-yard..
    Lets show some support!!!

Re: Big Wake Week end

I will be there Sunday for sure

Comment

Originally posted by Gone Green View Post
      OK..some of us will have our boats on display ...we get in for free, Now check this out.. talked to JR today and the Loud n Proud team will be Racing also..plus the Cracker-Box...this is intended to get Racing back in our back-yard..
      cracker box and drag boats ? thought this was hydros only fullout race or demo ? picked up driveline last week one step closer

Comment

Great:w2oes this mean JR will be crewing the L&P?
        Ever wonder why boogers only smell after you pick em?

Comment

Originally posted by kgwoodpecker View Post
          cracker box and drag boats ? thought this was hydros only fullout race or demo ? picked up driveline last week one step closer
          Bout time you did sumthin to that thing....and the Loud n Proud team are circle boats

Comment

Originally posted by bwurst1 View Post
            Great:w2oes this mean JR will be crewing the L&P?
            Yes Sir!

Comment

SWEEET! Sounds like it's gonna be fun! At least we won't have to buy JR lunch!

Comment

Originally posted by rude louie View Post
                SWEEET! Sounds like it's gonna be fun! At least we won't have to buy JR lunch!
                Hold on there sonny...I told him we will meet at the mexican resturant for Lunch, Don't hide your wallet yet!

Comment

Yes Sir!
                  Well that's just great.
                  Ever wonder why boogers only smell after you pick em?

Comment

Hold on there sonny...I told him we will meet at the mexican resturant for Lunch, Don't hide your wallet yet!
                    FUCK! You and your big mouth!

Comment

Yea, i'm gonna try & get out there at least one day also. (probably Sunday)

Comment

FYI guys. After talking to the H-1 President & Bob (the promoter setup boss) if your only going to come out for one day. They Both said "Friday will be awesome. Mostly because the Unlimited Hydros, will be testing and tuning much of the day! These Turbine Boats have never run on Folsom Lake, so they will be working on getting the boat setup dialed in!
                        1978 21' Tahiti SC 460 Panther Jet

Comment

Originally posted by 78_Tahiti View Post
                          FYI guys. After talking to the H-1 President & Bob (the promoter setup boss) if your only going to come out for one day. They Both said "Friday will be awesome. Mostly because the Unlimited Hydros, will be testing and tuning much of the day! These Turbine Boats have never run on Folsom Lake, so they will be working on getting the boat setup dialed in!
                          So Steve, Who's all going to run..I know H-1..Super-Stock, and heard Cracker-Box..and today I was at Out of Bounds Marine and Jeff Brewer told me theres going to be some Out Board Racing also..do you Know anything about that?

Comment

Went out today for set-up...WOW this is going to be something you Dont want to miss
                            good to see some of the Nor-Cal gang out there!

Comment

I saw your boat on FB looks great. See you all on sunday

Comment

Working...
                              X