Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congressman

This was a good one from PB..

A congressman was seated next to a young lady on an airplane, So he turned and said, "Do you want to talk? Flights go faster if you strike up a conversation with your fellow passenger."

The young lady, who had just started to read her book, replied to the total stranger, "What would you like to talk about?

"Oh, I don't know," said the congressman. "How about global warming, universal health care, or stimuus packages ? as he smiled smugly.

"OK" Those could be interesting topics said the young lady, but let me ask you a question first. A horse, a cow, and a deer all eat the same stuff- grass. Yet a deer excretes little pellets, while a cow turns out a flat patty, but a horse produces clumps. Why do you suppose that is?

The legislator, visibly surprised by the young ladies intelligence, thinks about it and replies, "Hmmm, I have no idea."

To which the young lady replies, "Do you really feel qualified to discuss global warming, universal health care, or the economy, When you don't know shit? and then went back to reading her book.

Re: Congressman

That's a good one! I like it!

Comment

Working...
    X