No announcement yet.

life line xl certified jacket needed rent or buy also certified blower straps

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• life line xl certified jacket needed rent or buy also certified blower straps

I need to buy or rent either of these items for big wake weekend please call Jason 916-660-2036 have cash in hand thank you

Re: life line xl certified jacket needed rent or buy also certified blower straps

Originally posted by 1hoteliminator View Post
    I need to buy or rent either of these items for big wake weekend please call Jason 916-660-2036 have cash in hand thank you
    Jason, have you posted this on NJBA's Facebook Page also? Just trying to help! Steve Mac.
    1978 21' Tahiti SC 460 Panther Jet

Comment

Re: life line xl certified jacket needed rent or buy also certified blower straps

Originally posted by 1hoteliminator View Post
      Check with Ben..his dad has a jacket, and he's not racing....cant help you on the straps

Comment

Originally posted by Gone Green View Post
        Check with Ben..his dad has a jacket, and he's not racing....cant help you on the straps
        His is out of cert. Plus Jason needs a chute jacket.
        Ever wonder why boogers only smell after you pick em?

Comment

I saw one on Performance Boats, Stuff for sale, earlier this week.
          1978 21' Tahiti SC 460 Panther Jet

Comment

Let's try to stay on topic here, & help someone participate & support racing in Norcal.

Comment

Originally posted by Chili View Post
              Let's try to stay on topic here, & help someone participate & support racing in Norcal.
              ???????

Comment

Originally posted by Chili View Post
                This is on topic??????????????????????????????????????

Comment

It was headed off-topic so i deleted the last few posts.

Comment

Working...
                  X