7 Ton Bumper Jack

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 7 Ton Bumper Jack

For all the jet boat folks. I'm trying to sell a 7 Ton Numatic Big Truck Bumper Jack. I have it on Craigslist for 500. But if any of my peeps here are interested I'll sell it much cheaper! I'm very negotiable for you guys! I'm outta redding so the biggest thing is transport. I will bring it part of the way to you southern guys!
    BRODSTER

Re: 7 Ton Bumper Jack

THE JACK IS GONE!
    BRODSTER

Comment

YIPPEE!! Does that mean the boat is gonna get wet this season? :wtf:
      1978 21' Tahiti SC 460 Panther Jet

Comment

The boat has been very laboriosly catered to through this tough winter here in redding. It's fire n ride ready right now. As far as any of the mods I wanted to get done from last season. Forget it! Damn engagement Ring! I was set to get everything done then I had to go and get this great gal I'm dating a ring. I am where I started when you guys met me: a boat, a babe, and dreams of better things to come for both!!
        BRODSTER

Comment

Hey congrats man!!!!!!!!
          Ever wonder why boogers only smell after you pick em?

Comment

Yea Congrats.!!
            Being where you were when we met isn't such a bad thing.. hell i wish i was, I had a job & my boat ran then. lol

Comment

ROFL. Thanks, good point. It's just tough. I did however score a 12JC-A suction housing and some misc parts to continue the dream of doin a jet swap to a Berkeley. So, on the upside I'm keeping my project alive.
              BRODSTER

Comment

Working...
              X