Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

1980 Chevy Fleetside For Sale (shortbed)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1980 Chevy Fleetside For Sale (shortbed)

Selling 1980 Chevy Bonanza (C-10) short bed 2wd. I am the third owner to this vehicle to the best of my knowledge. Great towing truck for boats and whatnot. Has a 350 crate motor with a turbo 350 trans. Runs great, passes smog, has A/C that works, but out of the truck, has about 80k on motor. Lowered the proper way with a one ton sway bar for great stability. Ralley wheels 8 front and 10 back. Interior is good with new carpet, door panels, and new weather stripping. Have new headliner in a box. Paint is in ok shape. Spray in bed liner, newer brakes, good shocks, tinted windows, everything works. AC is out of the truck but works. New water pump, power steering pump, new gear box, new master cylinder and booster. A great and fun truck to drive, with the dependability. For more info call Daniel @ (916) 869-6206
    Attached Files

Re: 1980 Chevy Bonanza For Sale

You getting something else to go with your new boat.?

Comment

Yeah but that's not the reason lol! I just want something else, Ive had this truck for a long time and its time for a change!

Comment

Try changing your underwear first those have bigger skid marks then your truck could ever leave!! And YES, I have seen that truck leave a smokey burnout!
        Ever wonder why boogers only smell after you pick em?

Comment

I'm going to kick your ass then run you over with the truck! Hope nobody minds a couple of dents on the front end!

Comment

If they were made by me I'm positive it'll increase the value!

Comment

If you post it on CL i would drop the "Bonanza" title. I was thinking you we're selling a station wagon or something.

Just say "1980 Chevy Fleetside Short Bed/Box" instead.

Comment

Haaa.......ya, a station wagon...now that's funny!!!!!!!

Comment

It is on cl and that's a good point, even though i never would of thought of that. I'll definitely make the change! Thanks for the info!

Comment

Re: 1980 Chevy Fleetside For Sale (shortbed)

Now that it's changed, it's not a station wagon!

Comment

A price usually helps people decide whether to call or not.
                      Maybe its in the Craigslist ad, but there's no link posted here.

Comment

Damn it! It is on cl here's the address http://sacramento.craigslist.org/cto/1928475946.html.

Comment

1980 Chevy Bonanza (C-10) short bed, 2WD.
                          I am the third owner to this vehicle to the best of my knowledge. Great towing truck for boats and whatnot. Has a 350 crate motor with a turbo 350 trans. Runs great, passes smog, has A/C that works, but out of the truck, has about 80k on motor. Lowered the proper way with a one ton sway bar for great stability. Ralley wheels 8 front and 10 back. Interior is good with new carpet, door panels, and new weather stripping. Have new headliner in a box. Paint is in ok shape. Spray in bed liner, newer brakes, good shocks, tinted windows, everything works. AC is out of the truck but works. New water pump, power steering pump, new gear box, new master cylinder and booster.
                          A great and fun truck to drive, with the dependability.
                          For more info call Daniel @ (916) 869-6206
                          $3500 obo

Comment

Here's the new CL address http://sacramento.craigslist.org/cto/1945942848.html.

Comment

And again with the new address http://sacramento.craigslist.org/cto/1966870224.html.

Comment

Working...
                              X