1977 Hawaiian For Sale

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NorCal 1977 Hawaiian For Sale

Hey Guys, been out for a bit due to a change in work again. I'm Trying to sell my Hawaiian in a hurry, been after a dream boat and the wife finally folded and said if I can get mine sold I can go after it. Anyone interested P/M or email me after you check out my ad. I will gladly discount the price for one of the forum guys cause I know she'll be taken care of.

http://redding.craigslist.org/boa/4295208616.html
    BRODSTER

Re: 1977 Hawaiian For Sale

Originally posted by Chevys N Jets View Post
    Hey Guys, been out for a bit due to a change in work again. I'm Trying to sell my Hawaiian in a hurry, been after a dream boat and the wife finally folded and said if I can get mine sold I can go after it. Anyone interested P/M or email me after you check out my ad. I will gladly discount the price for one of the forum guys cause I know she'll be taken care of.

http://redding.craigslist.org/boa/4295208616.html
    What are you looking to get into?
    Good luck with your sale.
    Ever wonder why boogers only smell after you pick em?

Comment

We'll push it best we can.!!
      I'll share it on the AHB & Norcal Facebook pages.

Comment

SCRAP IT FELLAS! I got beat to the punch again! Freakin got out bid! Hanging on to Indecent Exposure for now. This sucks, I've been after the same dang boat for days and I get ousted by bigger pockets! Until next time. And as always if you guys get up to my neck of the northern woods Whiskeytown is still runable right now. I was just out brushing off the cob webs on glass in the middle of Saturday afternoon last weekend. Apologies for the long breaks between appearances. I switched jobs AGAIN! I hope everyone is well. WURST congrats on the race news!
        BRODSTER

Comment

What were looking to buy?

Comment

Working...
          X