WORDS OUT I MOVED

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WORDS OUT I MOVED

I NEED TO GET SOME V-DRIVERS OVER HERE................

Re: WORDS OUT I MOVED

Originally posted by mouzer View Post
    Bring em! we could use a little excitement around here!
    Ever wonder why boogers only smell after you pick em?

Comment

Wish I could help you out over here Mike, but I think I may be too rough around the edges for this place.
      Good luck. Personally, I think it was a loss for the site and even more of lose to the members. You are positive to the sport and your HOBBY wasn't hurting any commercial businesses one bit. Good luck!

Comment

Originally posted by gn7 View Post
        Wish I could help you out over here Mike, but I think I may be too rough around the edges for this place.
        Good luck. Personally, I think it was a loss for the site and even more of lose to the members. You are positive to the sport and your HOBBY wasn't hurting any commercial businesses one bit. Good luck!
        What makes you think you're "too tough around the edges" for us.!?
        Whatever it is, i'm pretty sure we can handle it. lol

Don't be a stranger.
        Last edited by Chili; 04-09-2013, 11:22 PM.

Comment

Ahh come on man, we dont carry purses and wear skirts around here . Your brutal honesty is appreciated and knowledge would be welcomed with open arms!
          Ever wonder why boogers only smell after you pick em?

Comment

Hey Bob
            I've been here awhile ...they havent thrown me out............................................... .yet :w2:

Comment

cmon on bob lets get the v-drive section rockin

Comment

cmon on bob lets get the v-drive section rockin
                I love my jet boat, and I think Bob loves them too.....
                Now thats a guy that can stir up some shit, I got his phone # who's going to call?

Comment

probably not mr gn7=follow you on pb/especially political ret=welcome

i hope to be starting on a dimarco flat t-deck at the end of summer=will be my first endeavor into the unknown

Comment

we have a ton of v-drivers up here=need to make it to fathers day at camp far west and check them out

Comment

Originally posted by justsquirtin View Post
                      we have a ton of v-drivers up here=need to make it to fathers day at camp far west and check them out
                      that boat in my avatar is that swtd you sold me

Comment

Originally posted by justsquirtin View Post
                        I think he meant to get the V-Drives here as in this site, not at the lakes.

Comment

Working...
                        X