Anyone know who this is..?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Anyone know who this is..?

Thanks to everyone one for there suport here .It means alot to him and I both.I will get over that bad call he did.Lets go out and tear up the water and have some fun LOL
    Sex - Hot Boats - RockinRoll = (Living the life )

Comment

To any one and all Bill Morgan bought that southwind tunnell that his friend passed on .The hull and all hardware will be all just like new ,like he did on 1 bad dads boat.If anyone was really wanting one of those kind of boats this is the time. You would be able to see it built from the ground up. It will be one bad as boat and be the way you would want it to be. Its going to have all the whistles and bells 916-600-6938

Comment

Why don't you tell Mr Morgan to Register on this site and post pics so we can all watch the build and see his work in progress. I know Id be interested. Just my
        Ever wonder why boogers only smell after you pick em?

Comment

Originally posted by bwurst1 View Post
          Why don't you tell Mr Morgan to Register on this site and post pics so we can all watch the build and see his work in progress. I know Id be interested. Just my
          Hes not much of a computer pic. poster kind of a guy but I will go over there and take pics here and there for you all

Comment

Originally posted by 454 blue boat View Post
            Hes not much of a computer pic. poster kind of a guy but I will go over there and take pics here and there for you all
            That would be great Scott! No Better business maker, then seeing results from ones labor!
            1978 21' Tahiti SC 460 Panther Jet

Comment

now that his name is back out there hes gettig very good results and the shop is full right now.

Comment

Good to hear! Its amazing how it takes time for a GOOD WORD about a person or business, but one bad experience, by ONE person, seems to fly at supersonic speed! and for some reason, is never an accurate tale of what really transpired! These lyrics always come to mind "Im so sick of the He said She said BULL$^#T"
                1978 21' Tahiti SC 460 Panther Jet

Comment

I couldnt of said it better . I have taking him on here .And he was very happy that he read all this and said to me that its nice to see people stand up for whats right and like he said If I ever had done something wrong to anyone then it would of been fair. End of story

Comment

Working...
                  X