Anyone know who this is..?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone know who this is..?

HOT BOAT FABRICATION AND REPAIR! (Sacramento Area)

** BUILDER OF THE ORIGINAL 19' SOUTHWIND TUNNEL DRAGSTER **

We handle all PERFORMANCE BOAT RESTORATION including:

*Jet Pump Rebuilds (Blue Printing & Repair)
    *V-Drives
    *Out Drives
    *Fabrication
    *Electrical
    *Color, Sanding and Polishing
    *Trailer Repair
    *Engine Repair and Builds
    *Fiberglass Repair
    *Gel Coating
    *Customizing and Fabrication of Most, if not All Boat Parts

If It Needs Fixin’ or Want Something Unique On Your Boat, I Got You Covered!!
    Satisfaction Guaranteed!!

Please call Bill at (916) 600-6938
    Thank You and enjoy - Hot Boating!!

Re: Anyone know who this is..?

i think that is the boat i saw on hazel when we got done rafting

Comment

i think its bill morgan he done some handy work for blue boat...if i were you i would run away.

Comment

it is bill morgan-he is the one who has the mold for the swtd-i spent a couple of hours at his shop the other day-has some nice stuff there-i took my swtd over there so he could see if he was the builder

whats the deal on the blue boat

Comment

Originally posted by mateo View Post
          i think that is the boat i saw on hazel when we got done rafting
          I knew it looked familiar, I think it is too.

Whats the deal Sleek, bad experience.? (or blue boat.?)
          He has the mold.. is he making hulls.?

Comment

he rigged Scotts Dads boat (1baddad- The Burgundy boat in the pick above) nice tunnel, I think he built scotts motor (454blueboat) I heard through Scott that he was going to advertise boat servicing, just not sure to what extent.
            1978 21' Tahiti SC 460 Panther Jet

Comment

Originally posted by sleekvino View Post
              i think its bill morgan he done some handy work for blue boat...if i were you i would run away.
              All Im going to say again is you are so wrong in all ways for that, hope it made you fell good lets hope it made your day .Like you would know and for the record sleek has never had any work done for him self or his friends.has his own idea made up of his own thoughts,total wrong again
              Sex - Hot Boats - RockinRoll = (Living the life )

Comment

Where is his shop at? Is he selling parts as well? It would be nice to someone local to get parts from.
                Ever wonder why boogers only smell after you pick em?

Comment

Originally posted by bwurst1 View Post
                  Where is his shop at? Is he selling parts as well? It would be nice to someone local to get parts from.
                  His shop is at Sunrise and 50 drive down sunrise South last building on the right. next to the powercoat shop. And he can get parts and rebuild almost anything you have.

Now here I want to make clear that there is a cupple of guys in our group here that made there own opinion on Bill from hearing after my engine was built and some things happen that had to be corrected from when I installed the oil bypass that holds the oil filter on. I tighted it up to tight and when the motor started up with 80 psi it cracked the bypass into two peaces and lossed the oil and we had to go in and replace the bearings and these guys want to make him look bad becauce he built the motor and he should of been god .These guys need to get real .And on my dads boat he him self is a back yard boat builder himself .He istalled his intake and suction and all the hardware set it up and had it ready for bill to install everything else to finish the boat.My dad didnt get the intake low enough to the bottom and the angle was fine.But becauce of my dads doing now sleek whats to say bill should of noticed it So tell me guys if anyone of you guys had Rex build you a motor and you did something wrong your self would you go and post that kind of stuff about him to make him look bad. Thats wy I said they are so wrong for doing what there saying .Im very sorry for this turning into a soap opera and I would stand up for any one of my frienda that did nothing wrong.So you guys get a life and stay out of others when your not in the right
                  Sex - Hot Boats - RockinRoll = (Living the life )

Comment

It's all good scott, nobody is perfect & people have their opinions.

The only place i have ever heard that EVERYONE should stay away from is that detailer in Roseville. lol

Comment

Wow!! What did I jump into? I was just looking for a local parts dealer.
                      Ever wonder why boogers only smell after you pick em?

Comment

Originally posted by bwurst1 View Post
                        Wow!! What did I jump into? I was just looking for a local parts dealer.
                        You have a funny way of bringing things out in people!

Comment

Its all good guys, Scotts just letting off a little steam Theres more then just a couple baddass boats running around that Bill has rigged, built, or both. and besides, I hear he really knows his Fords!! If I have any business I can steer Bill's way, no problem. well except I have hardly any money! Thats why I have to invent my own stuff!

Comment

i am going to take my pump for my swtd to him and then my placecraft pump also=will be great to have someone with his background and knowledge in our backyard=the time i spent at his shop the other day was educational and HE IS A SWTD AND FORD GUY-WHO COULD ASK FOR ANYTHING BETTER

Comment

Originally posted by justsquirtin View Post
                              i am going to take my pump for my swtd to him and then my placecraft pump also=will be great to have someone with his background and knowledge in our backyard=the time i spent at his shop the other day was educational and HE IS A SWTD AND FORD GUY-WHO COULD ASK FOR ANYTHING BETTER
                              What He Said!

Comment

Working...
                              X