Diverter Pump Bracket

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Diverter Pump Bracket

Looking for good ideas to mount my diverter bump "found my pump laying in the bilge after the fine quality plastic bracket broke"

Re: Diverter Pump Bracket

Originally posted by mateo View Post
    Looking for good ideas to mount my diverter bump "found my pump laying in the bilge after the fine quality plastic bracket broke"
    hey mateo i found a small battery box with a cover and mounted it to the stringer
    Last edited by justsquirtin; 06-04-2013, 07:23 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by justsquirtin View Post
      hey mateo i found a small battery box with a cove and mounted it to the stringer
      There ya go Mateo. Ingenuity.!!

How much room do you have, or is it even an issue.?

Comment

I have plenty of room but the way my boat is built is has to mount flat to the floor or to the transom

Comment

Originally posted by mateo View Post
          I have plenty of room but the way my boat is built is has to mount flat to the floor or to the transom
          screw a piece of angle to the floor and bolt to that or screw box directly to the floor

Comment

Originally posted by justsquirtin View Post
            screw a piece of angle to the floor and bolt to that or screw box directly to the floor
            Ya, I'm with Doug. Make some-sort of shelf for the pump to sit on. Then use the plastic bracket to secure it to the transom. Those brackets wont take bouncing around like you experienced.
            Ever wonder why boogers only smell after you pick em?

Comment

Working...
            X