Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: newbie and heres my project

Originally posted by bwurst1 View Post
    Hey Tom, Whats the cable for on the passenger side of the pump? That E pump doesn't appear to have a diverter.
    Very Good Eye Bud , shhhhh Top secret Sh*t I'll fill in the blanks for ya PDQ

BTW Sold both my Blown Tunnel and Blown Cruiser , this is part of my this years project

Comment

Originally posted by perandall View Post
      yeah i got the jg on my wriedt split bowl. not sure what i gonna do with the kona yet. i actually machine alot of parts for cp performance and hardin marine where i work at. been gettin lot of help from him over at cp here in rohnert park.machine the billet breathers thepulleys and a bunch of other stuff...oh yeah the quick draw shifter setup we machine and u get the point. gonna have to see how much can do to the kona the way it is.
      If it were me I'd go with the wriedt..for one the kona has a bow-tank and it doesn't have the lay-up the wriedt has...swap-out the trailors and do the wriedt thing..

Comment

Originally posted by JetBoatPerformance View Post
        Very Good Eye Bud , shhhhh Top secret Sh*t I'll fill in the blanks for ya PDQ
        Interesting...

Comment

have a tandem axle trailer coming for the wriedt ..my buddy thats been helping me wont even look at the kona till we r done with the wriedt..the wriedt is for sure heavier cant lift the back of the wriedt by myself and the kona i can no problem.

Comment

Working...
          X