PEANUT PACKING?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PEANUT PACKING?

So i bought sanger super jet about 6 weeks ago. Everytime i drive it I am finding alot of this loose peanut packing coming from the front of the hull. why would somebody fill the front of the hull full of this stuff?

Re: PEANUT PACKING?

Originally posted by JFRESH View Post
    So i bought sanger super jet about 6 weeks ago. Everytime i drive it I am finding alot of this loose peanut packing coming from the front of the hull. why would somebody fill the front of the hull full of this stuff?
    I've never heard of that.. I'm guessing they thought it would do the same for flotation, but im not sure it would.
    You should either just seal it up better, or tear it open & remove it all.

PS. someone else may respond with better info, who has maybe heard of doing it for a better reason, i'm just guessing.

Comment

Welcome to the site! Im with Chili on this one. never heard of that! That would be a mess. I take it you cant get under the deck to see whats going on. Maybe someone played a prank on the previous owner. IDK
      Ever wonder why boogers only smell after you pick em?

Comment

Thanks bwurst1 and chili. yeah i can get under the deck, i just havent taken that cover off yet. Thats next on the list

Comment

This looks like a very nice boat.. i'd say it's definitely worth doing.!!

Comment

Working...
          X